Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mama's Maple Syrup

There is nothing like a big baked breakfast on Sunday mornings or to mix it up have breakfast for dinner. Either way, in this house we do not use store bought syrup. It's just nasty compared to Mama's! I have been making and storing it for almost 6 years now and do not plan on goin back. This is such an amazing recipe and kinda a family thing I don't wanna put it out there for just anyone to read (even though I am pretty sure no one reads this blog.) If you find this and would like the recipe just let me know!

3 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

MMMMMmmmm my mom ONLY made homemade & I refuse to buy store bought! Plus I like mine hot, right off the stove! I want this recipe! & yes I read your blog(s)!

Summer said...

Sara I want this too!! I only use the store bought because I don't know how to make this - it looks so yummy!!

Mom and Dad D said...

Hey, this might surprise ya, but I also read this blog. Just reaching out to my kid. You will always amaze me. xoxoxo Please give Bug ummwha!